The 103rd Amerian Legion Nation convention kicks off on August 26th. At this time, the Maryland American Legion begins collecting their Legion dues. You should be receive your renewal notice in the mail. There are many ways you can renew your membership: You can send it by snail mail directly to American Legion Post 238. You can hand deliver your dues in the Post with the serving bartender that's on duty. (While you're there have a refreshment!) Finally, you could Renew Online, which is my favorite option.
If you'd like to Renew Online:
1. Go to https://www.legion.org/renew
2. Click on the Renew Membership Button:
3. Enter your information, and press SUBMIT
4. Update membership information and SAVE
5. Under Membership Details Select Rate
6. Under Renewal Options Select items applicable
7. When you've finished, select Pay Now and finish your payment information.
The Post 238 is hosting an Early Bird Dinner in Feb 2024 for all members who pay their due by 1 January 2024.
Thank you for your support to our Post and see you at dinner if not sooner.
Membership, 1st Vice Commander,